Sunday, December 19, 2010

Year in Review

I was reading the LA Times Calendar Year in Review and felt compelled to make my own. 2010 was an interesting year, so here are some highlights through my favorite photos:

A few trips here and there...

(John Wayne Airport, Santa Ana, CA)

(Pakistan)

(Monterey, CA)

(San Francisco, CA)

Lots of birthdays...

(My nephew at his 2nd birthday, March 2010)

(Albertsons marble cake is a staple at any birthday in our house)

My first trip to the races....

Experiencing Tom Petty live (albeit short...better than nothing, right?)


(Hollywood, CA)

A visit to my childhood home....
(Orchutt/Santa Maria, CA)

The opportunity to shoot some cool places....

(The Getty Villa, Malibu, CA)

(Fiesta de las Flores, Los Angeles, CA)

My first gig...

(Carlsbad, CA)

A few drives up the coast....
(101 Freeway)

And a new start...

(My engagement ring...and chipped nails in OPI "You Don't Know Jacques!")

2010 was pretty great. Wishing everyone a happy holiday season!

No comments: