- Men who go into lingerie stores, especially by themselves. Being on your girlfriends arm doesn't make it much better though. I'm not a prude, I just find this extremely tacky. If you really want to buy your girlfriend a present, shop online...
- People who go out in public in their pajamas/sweats (the grocery store and random off days are forgivable). Also, when said girls are in full glamazon makeup. So you had 45 minutes to cake on all that makeup, but you couldn't throw on some clean clothes?
- "What I wore" blogs. I can't deny that I frequent a good amount of fashion blogs (or at least used to) most of which fall into the "what I wore" category. I can't tell you how obnoxious it is to post 5+ pictures of yourself in the same outfit staring off into space trying to look strung out, and then do the same thing the following day, and the next, and the next...I can appreciate an outfit post here and there, but come on girls! Put yourself to better use. There is much more to life than fabulous clothes.
- When people use lolspeak in real life. I just found out this was called "lolspeak" a few weeks ago-- thanks Flickr.
- Girls that knowingly flirt with other girls boyfriends. This one's pretty self explanatory.
- Girls who say they're "one of the guys". If you feel the need to make this proclamation, you aren't.
- When people list magazines under the Favorite Books section on facebook. Even worse: "I don't read", "books? what are those??", etc. I don't judge people about what they read, but to those that brag about being illiterate, shame on you. Pick up a book and grow a brain.
- When people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're." We learned this in 3rd grade. It really isn't that hard.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Ever have one of those days where everything irritates you? Well, as a result of one of those, I've compiled a list of pet peeves. I hope none of you are offended. With that said, here it is: