Friday, October 9, 2009


October is probably one of my favorite months. The summer heat finally fades into chilly nights, the ground is littered with crunchy leaves, and Halloween is just around the corner! I spend the entire year backlogging good ideas for Halloween costumes in my head. Of course when the much anticipated time comes, I forget 90% of them. And the remaining 10% are outlandish and impossible (it's my dream to be '70s era Cher! Perhaps one day...). Any suggestions?

To see what this picture should actually look like, click here.

No comments: