Sunday, July 19, 2009

Movies, Movies, Movies

Last week, Best Friend and I had a little tiff over the fact that I never want to watch movies. It's true, but despite my love of cinema I'm never overcome with a strong desire to just go to the theater and watch a movie. Best Friend, the movie buff of all movie buffs, isn't too pleased with this. So, I decided to compile a list of upcoming movies that I want to see and promise to make an avid effort to cross most of these off as soon as possible. 
  • Paper Heart
  • The Ugly Truth (I'm sorry, I love rom-coms and funny gross out movies. Put those 2 together and you have The Ugly Truth)
  • Funny People
  • Julie & Julia
  • 500 Days of Summer...I was supposed to watch the premiere of this at the Newport Beach Film Festival in April. Had tickets and everything. By some weird coincidence I got a throat infection that week and my doctor quarantined me :(
I'm a fan of all genres but for some reason, most of the movies on this list ended up being rom-coms. I can't help it, I'm just a sucker for anything light-hearted! Any suggestions to add to the list?? 

No comments: