With that said, here is my wish list:
- A few things from Free People, like this and this
- A snuggie! I have wanted one of these since they came out. Apparently that makes me a weirdo, so I've never given in to the urge to buy one. It really is a genius idea, but not the fugly "designer" ones they've been advertising lately..I'm sorry, I didn't know leopard and zebra print classified as designer lol.
- A camera bag. Would you believe I've been lugging my precious around without anything to protect it?
- Piano lessons
- Sprinkles Red Velvet Cupcakes, or a cheap Albertsons marble cake with buttercream icing
These black BCBGeneration booties on page 41b of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Catalog
- A homemade card
- Anything well thought or sentimental...I'm really not very picky
- World peace and a diamond ring. I am wishing for things, so no harm in tacking those on there, right? :)
What's on your wish list at the moment?