Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pomona

Part of starting this blog was as a way of motivating myself to at least get outside and shoot something everyday. I figure it's a good way to become more comfortable with my camera, not to mention part of being a photographer is mobility. So today I was at the Arts Colony in Pomona for a little while and decided to take some pictures. There are so many photogenic buildings in Pomona, but today, I actually ended up at the Pomona Library (one of the oldest places I remember going as a child). The library has a pretty courtyard full of trees that separate it from one of the city buildings. I got a few shots there but I'm hoping to go back to Pomona on another day and photograph some other places because there's so much there. 

In the Arts Colony

In front of the library

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love that artwork of the dancing lady.