Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Leaf

In the 9 months following my college graduation, you could say I’ve been lagging when it comes to productivity. As much as I’ve enjoyed the time spent sitting around, watching recorded episodes of SVU and playing Guitar Hero, I think it’s time for me to put my availability towards something slightly more intelligent. With that in mind, I’ve been exploring different facets of creativity for the past few months and have been stuck on photography ever since. While the interest has been there for many years, my knowledge of the subject is fairly amateur (1 high school photography class that was 5 years ago…eek!) and I figured this would be a good outlet to experiment and expand. I would eventually like to take classes pertaining to photography, but until then, I’m just playing around with my camera and teaching myself. I’m hoping to use this space to primarily post new photos I’ve taken, but also to include ramblings about the other things I’m interested in. Comments and critiques are always welcome. All I ask is that you try to be constructive :) Enjoy!






No comments: