Monday, November 22, 2010

My First Gig!

A friend of my sisters (different friend, different sisters from the last post...love my sisters for hooking me up with little photography projects!) put together a beautiful black and white themed dessert table this past weekend for her mom's birthday party. Maryn has a blog that showcases her amazing cooking skills, so I was so honored when she asked me to photograph the table for her portfolio/new website that she's putting together. This was the first time someone specifically asked me to photograph something for them, so it was super exciting! Here are a few photos from the shoot.






Check out that 9 layer coconut cake that Maryn made! The entire spread is posted here, and for other mouth watering plates, visit her blog Le Cupcakerie! Thanks again Maryn!

2 comments:

Maryn said...

Thank you so much again Sara! You are a truly talented photographer and I love all of the photos!

Danny C said...

http://ffffound.com/image/e0ccc2675eec8fcd341c232007aae4b610e4481b

kinda weird that there is another pic of the same desserts just different color. nice to see how other people compose and focus