Monday, November 15, 2010

Disco Ball

I seem to have disappeared from blogger for awhile. Truth be told, I've been busy and haven't been making time for photography/blogging :(. I feel a little crappy for making my first post in over a month center around a pair of shoes, but that's better than nothing, right? So without further adieu, I introduce you to:


My new babies! Yes, they are bedazzled stilettos. Yes, they sparkle and shimmer when I walk. Yes, they are are outrageously over the top, teetering on the edge of tacky (but not all the way there!). And yes, they are mine mine mine! Normally, I would fawn over them online for weeks and resist the urge to buy, but I do actually have an event coming up for which I needed formal shoes. So I rushed to the nearest Bloomingdales and snatched them up! I love them, so much that I created an entire shoot around them. I had to move them around and try them against different textures in order to capture their true beauty. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Usma said...

love them!

Ashley said...

I love the last photo. The way the shoe hugs the chair is so... intimate.