Friday, June 25, 2010

Fiesta de las Flores

I spent last Saturday morning at the Fiesta de las Flores in LA (on Olvera Street to be exact). I read about the fiesta on a photography website a few months ago as a great place for amateur and professional photographers to go shoot, so I was really excited when Saturday finally came around. I was a little put off by the fact that there were no flowers in sight, but there was still an overwhelming amount of scenes to photograph. A lot of dancers, musical groups, and street vendors. My anticipation for street photography was satisfied, which is apparent in the slide show I put together below (too many photos to post individually). For some reason, blogger never uploads my videos so I had to embed it through youtube.



________________________________________________________________

I just watched the video with the sound on and noticed there is background music. Weird, I didn't sync any music to the slideshow when I created it. This was the first time I've used iphoto to make a slideshow...I guess it automatically adds music?

No comments: