Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday Night Laughs

I never blog about TV, which is funny because there are certain shows I am obsessed with. I don't really follow many new shows (with the exception of Modern Family and Law & Order: SVU...if you aren't watching Modern Family, you are seeeriously missing out. I mean it, your week will be better having watched this show) but my DVR is full of episodes of old shows I've already seen dozens of times, including but not limited to The Simpsons, That 70s Show, Golden Girls, and older seasons of SVU.

Here's a scene from That 70s Show that never fails to make me laugh. It's from season 2 episode "Holy Crap". Eric and Laurie refuse to go to Church with Kitty, so she invites young, hip Pastor Dave over to bond with the kids. I'm not sure how many of you are church-going folk, but if you dread waking up and getting dressed on Sundays, maybe you'll get a little laugh out of this.

No comments: