Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hands. Yes, you read that correctly--a post about hands

I have a slight obsession with hands. Is that weird? I'm not bad with people's faces, but when it comes to hands, I have of a photographic memory. I can clearly picture the hands of 95% of the people I know at a moments notice and I'm fairly confident that if presented with a lineup of hands, I could match them to their owners in record time. I can remember the color, texture, and nails on a person's hands better than I can remember the details of their face. I'm not sure if this is something to brag about, but I just realized all of this and am experiencing a moment of clarity in regards to why I have so many random pictures of people's hands.






**Note: I did not crop any of these to turn them into "hand" shots, my lens just naturally gravitates to los manos.

Also, I threw in that last photo to show the gigantor bug bite I got the day before I left Pakistan. Do you see it on my pinky?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online with mastercard buy tramadol 50 mg - buy tramadol texas

Anonymous said...

side effects of taking phentermine order phentermine online mastercard - buy phentermine at gnc