Thursday, September 3, 2009

Desperately Seeking Stilettos

Since my closet is full of them, I've been resisting the urge to buy heels. My self control held up for quite awhile but Monday night I was overcome with the need for a killer stiletto-- I'm talking borderline stripper here. Nearing 5'9, I definitely don't need the extra height, but the way I see it, I'm already taller than everyone so why not sport some great shoes while I'm up here? That being said, I ordered these babies on Monday and they arrived today. Gotta love Revolve's efficient shipping. 






Photographing shoes is more fun than it should be. Oh and did anyone else feel the insane heat today? I'm hoping my car's reading was wrong because if not, I seriously think the apocalypse is coming for us all. Ya know, that or global warming.



Cue Martha and the Vandellas.

No comments: