Thursday, August 20, 2009

Brandon's Diner

I like to consider myself a french fry connoisseur. I am OBSESSED with them. One of my particular favorites are of the diner variety. I mean I really don't think I ever have a problem grabbing a meal at a diner. One of my favorites is Cafe 50s in Santa Monica (which I wish I had some pictures of to share), but while we're on the subject of Riverside, I thought I'd share another "gem" of the city. It certainly doesn't look like much more than a rundown, whole-in-the-wall, late-night taco shack, and it sounds pretty unusual for a diner to sell American and Mexican cuisine, but the food here wasn't bad, especially the french fries. Cheap food and a delightfully nice waitress, definitely stop in for a quick bite if you're in the area.





No comments: