Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tangled Up


Have you ever woken up some place and you have no idea how you got there? So you retrace your steps, only to find that you've taken so many wrong turns you can't even find where it all started. It's been one of those weeks, or really the past couple of weeks. With that said, I'm making the executive decision that it stops here. To help improve my attitude, here are a few things I'm looking forward to in the upcoming week:
  • A mini road trip to Palm Springs and Joshua Tree on Friday
  • Going running
  • A good friend's graduation party on Saturday
  • Playing house this weekend
  • The Lakers winning the finals (fingers crossed!)
  • Guitar Hero with my dear family on Sunday
On another note, I somehow have been convinced to participate in a 5k mud run in July. For those of you who are unfamiliar, a mud run is a race through the mud with different obstacles strewn throughout it (hurdles, tires, walls, etc). When I first heard about it, it sounded fun but I never thought I would actually do it because I am so out of shape. Luckily my team is doing it purely for fun and not for competition (other than our naturally competitive spirits!) So now that I've actually signed up it's forcing me to start running. Here's the course that I'm doing. Has anyone ever done anything like this? Please, please give me some tips!

No comments: