Friday, May 29, 2009

I Spy...


With my little eye...


Cotton Candy Clouds


Elizabeth Banks & Jeffrey Campbell



A very old school headset my dad refuses to give up




Poppa Jack



A serial killer's dream come true



Marie Antoinette


A room with a (crappy) view



Big sales in dire economic times



A burning car on the side of the freeway



4000 feet elevation


My dad had a business meeting in Vegas this week so my mom and I tagged along for a mini-vacation. We got there Wednesday and came back this morning. Unfortunately, I didn't feel like carrying my mondo-camera around so I didn't really get any pictures IN Vegas, just a few from the car on the way there and back. I spent most of my time in my room and then meeting up with my mom to eat and shop a few hours a day. As you can imagine, going to Las Vegas with your parents isn't exactly thrilling, but it was still nice to relax in the middle of the week. For those who haven't been, Las Vegas is like Disneyland on crack for adults. It's absolutely tacky, slot machines ringing in your ears, smoke in your eyes, people wearing fanny packs, sweltering desert heat, awake 24 hours a day, but that's what I enjoy about it.

No comments: